Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday, Monday

Core'dinations  pre-embossed with designs from Basic Grey, Fancy Pants, Jenni Bowlin and My Mind's Eye. 50 people will win a new, unreleased assorted pack. For US/Canada. This is a one entry offer, and I'm pretty sure I have posted it before.

My Mind's Eye  Stella and Rose Hattie and Gertie collections. Open until Jan 21. 2 chances to win, open to everyone !

My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Hazel and Mabel collection. Two people will win, but it also says 1 person will win all 4 collections. Open until midnight, Jan 19. Two chances to win, open to everyone. MME is being awfully generous !

Moxie Fab World  Cosmo Cricket circa 1934. Enter by midnight EST on Sunday, January 23

KinderStampO  Day 17 of 34  Peachy Keen Stamps Snow Flakey Set . 2 chances to win.

 


BoBunny  The new Gabrielle line. Doesn't say when it ends, but winner will win some goodies from the collection, and be announced Jan 24.

Imaginisce  Animal Crackers release party - there's a prize in there somewhere - actually 2 prizes. Winners announced Friday, Jan 21. Looks like there may be a giveaway every day.

And that's what I have for you today !

No comments: