Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good Morning !

And another follower...thanks Mary for coming to see me. Went to a CTMH workshop last night and had a blast ! Workshop is once a month and we have coffee and cards on Saturday mornings. Love the friends I'm making.

Yesterday was cold, gray, and windy, windy, windy ! Woke up this morning to the first snow of the season. It won't last, but it is trying very hard to be winter today !

Got one swap to finish and several more to start, pllus personal cards to get done. Would love to get some Halloweenie cards out to family....I suppose if Christmas cards can be late, it's okay to be tardy for Oct 31. And my brother's card will be late, his birthday is tomorrow, but he didn't send me a card, so I don't feel bad.

Time for more coffee and a peek at the paper.
xoxoLiz

No comments: