Sunday, November 28, 2010

Close to My Heart

I met Joani at a local craft fair, and found out she does a Coffee and Cards meeting at a local coffee shop. They provide all the card stuff already cut up, and special tools if needed. She emails everybody once a week to let us know if we're meeting or not. I was so happy to find this out, because, other than WalMart, and Loopy's there really isn't any place in my little town that has crafting stuff. And Close to My Heart has GREAT stuff !!
Besides 3 great cards every week, there's a bunch of gals who work together and we talk and have a nice time. SO, I have added a CTMH badge on the blog, and it will take you straight to Joani's CTMH Page  where you can look around, maybe find something you want, and maybe...order ? She didn't ask me to do this, and I'm not really asking anything from you (well, sorta), and I'm not getting paid in any way. I just enjoy Saturday mornings so much more now, and I hope maybe some of you can get yourselves into a class wherever you are. And if you don't have a consultant near you....well, you figure it out ;-)

No comments: