Friday, November 12, 2010

This, That and the Other Thing.

I tell ya, it's been a wild ride the last few days. I had to go out of town for some medical appointments and I actually remembered to bring along my camera and a pile of cards to take pictures of while in the hotel. What I forgot was that I would be going back to the room still sedated.........so I slept...and slept...and slept. I still haven't been able to catch up.

Anyway, keep up with Echo Park Paper and Unity on FaceBook...giveaways, and on Create's blog too. Check out my links and blogs I follow, I ALWAYS follow folks that give away stuff !

No card class tomorrow with my CTMH buds. They're having Camp Camo at the National Guard Armory, kind of a scrap till you die thing. I just do cards, and a few altered things, so I'm skipping that.

Maybe between loads of laundry tomorrow, I can get pictures done. I know you think I am a tease or a procrastinator (hint : it's the 2nd one) I always have the best of intentions. I've decided if I want more followers and more visitors (More followers, please) I really, Really, REALLY need to give you something to look at. Would love to see some comments once I post pretty things.

xoxoLiz

No comments: