Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Blogger on the Prairie !

Let me first say that I am very happy to have my original followers, but even happier for all of us, we have gained 2 more followers ! As I have said before, when we get to 25 followers thru Google Friend Connect, there will be blog candy. So, please, spread the word to your crafty friends ! I know that things of late have been pretty slim, but life happens, and we all understand that. So, with that, I am going to start out with two daily entry prizes, one crafty, but one not.

philosophy is a great cosmetics company, and I have been using lots of products from them for many years. They are having a birthday celebration that starts out with a giveaway, with daily entry, and on March 9, they are having another big surprise. See their FB page for details on that.

favecrafts  is having a daily entry to win a Grand Calibur. I've posted this before, but wanted to give you a reminder. Now when I saw this huge thing, I thought it was meant just for the ginormous Nestabilities. Now, I have seen videos, showing it being used to cut and emboss multiple dies at one time. Its plates are 8x12, so think how many less cuts you'd have to make, and a whole lot less plate switching too.

Spotted Canary Make sure you sign up for their newsletter and Like them on FB, they say this is going to be a big prizewinning month. Includes a giveaway and a challenge with prize.

CraftECorner This week's prize is The Cricut Expression Machine A to Z DVD & Cutting Guide and Cricut Bug Plush Bug! Make sure you enter today. There are 3 chances to enter, winner announced on Thursday.

Craft Critique does alot of very useful product reviews. That's where I won my Quick Snippers. ! Now, they may not always be giving a prize in their reviews, but it only takes a second to comment, and you may win something anyway !

ALONG that line, on FB, many of the major craft companies will ask general  or specific questions in your newsfeed. Answer them too, as sometimes good things happen.

Creating Keepsakes Blog has some simple tips for adding die cuts to layouts. 4 lucky winners will get a cool group of prizes.

Roberts Crafts You can have 2 entries in this one, follow the instructions, and you could win a big ole prize of crafts for kids !
Crafty Steals  Two random winners chosen Thursday morning

Glue Arts  scroll down to the mardi gras mask and leave a comment

Okay ladies - that's pretty much everything for the last 5 hours. I'll come back later, check out the newest opportunities, and check back to the early hours as well. Have fun !

No comments: