Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to all, And to All a Good Night !

Mom and I had homemade chicken and noodles and pumpkin pie for dinner. A friend of Mom's brought over a huge tin of homemade carmels. Presents got opened... I got a new sweatsuit, new black Isotoner gloves, a really cool red hat, Ghirardelli Dark chocolate with raspberriy filling, and a Ghirardelli Vanilla Bar and a brand new pillow. Mom got a gift certificate to the birdseed shop in town. They package their own seed, and have a really nice shop with feeders and bird things. Tomorrow we'll go over to the neighbor's for dinner, and have chicken and noodles again later on (they are SO good the next day).

I'll be back on Dec 26.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like a lovely day, Merry Christmas

Liz said...

Hope you had a great Christmas at your house. I'm charging my camera battery right now...hope to have some surprises in the morning.