Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thursday's Loot

Not alot for you today, but it is miserably snowing and going to get VERY cold here in South Dakota, so I figured I'd see what there was, it's been kind of high and dry lately. So here they are :
EK Success Brands Home for the Holidays ends 12-31. Also sign up for the newsletter to keep on top of things

PebblesInc  Submit your comment by Sunday at midnight (EST). Winner announced Monday morning

BurdaStyleSews Scroll down a few comments for the giveaway

CK Sweepstakes Holiday Trim Sweepstakes I think I posted this already, but if you missed it, here it is again...only ONE entry allowed, more than one will invalidate all entries by you. Ends Dec 31

PSA Stamp Camp wants to know what kind of punches you use. Doesn't appear to have a prize attached, but I'm a firm believer you should visit this site at least a couple times a week. At least.

No comments: