Sunday, January 9, 2011

To All the Bloggers - MyFreeCopyright.com

You've noticed that I'm a big supporter of Mo Manning and the copyright issues she's been suffering through. You may think "why do I need copyright protection? I just blog." You can still have your original work (words, pictures) stolen and used. Your cards and layouts need protection too. So, I suggest you hike on over to MyFreeCopyright   and see what they have to offer you. First of all, it is FREE. It's also a very EASY process. When you're done filling out the info, they give you the HTML code, you go to your blog, add a gadget (select HTML) and paste it in. Save it, and you get the groovy MyFreeCopyright badge on your page. I put mine at the top and bottom of my blog.

Please at least check it out and see what this offers you, and what they can do for you.http://myfreecopyright.com/

No comments: