Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday's Finds

I made it back from the overrnight trip that turned into 2 overnights because of road conditions. So now I am back, and let's see what I've found so far today ! Remember to follow directions CAREFULLY !

Bazzill's First card kit !

PaperCraftsMagazine they've been running this awhile, it's only one entry allowed, but if you missed it the first time, here it is.

KinderStampO Another ongoing one. Think we're up to day 9, but the way it looks to me, you can go back and comment the days you missed. What's it look like to you ?

Well, that looks like it's it for now kids, Got some work to do around the house, so I'll check back after a while. Hope you didn't miss me too much, but just as importantly, I hope you followed your bookmarks and Facebook and Twitter to find fun things in my absence !

No comments: