Friday, February 18, 2011

Want more hits/visitors to your Blog ?

I've been running this for awhile now, but I thought I should share it with you. When I first started out running my blog, I searched for a way to draw more visitors to the site.

Obviously, you need to be providing information relevant to your readers, and it should be unique in some way. Then, you want to draw people in from the search engines - say, when someone does a search, you want your results to appear as close to the first page of search results as you can.

http://pingomatic.com/ can update the search engines (19 of them). Just go to their site, fill out their info, then bookmark it to your favorites bar. Then, every time you update your page, go to Pingomatic, click the button, and it will send out a ping and update the search engines for you !

No comments: