Friday, March 25, 2011

Close to My Heart - Hope for Japan

HERE is where you want to go to see a beautiful stamp that was designed specifically for help for Japan. It is only $5 !!! When you see it, you are just going to have to have one - or two or more to pass on to friends. All the money from the sale of this stamp is going out as a donation for the people in crisis in Japan. The article will tell you more.

And if you do not have a CTMH consultant of your very own, PLEASE contact my Joani O !! She's my go-to gal for all things CTMH. Click on the CTMH blinkie at the top of my blog, and that will take you to her "store". I think Joani would like it, I know you will love the stamp, and the best part is you are doing good where they desperately need it. I'm ordering mine on Saturday when we have Cards and Coffee.

No comments: