Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday, Monday {and another WIN}

Woke up early this morning and checked FB, to find that I won the Maya Road 11,000 followers ribbon prize ! If you have seen the picture on MR's FB page, it's a BIG pile of ribbon - I can't wait to see exactly what it is ! I feel a little guilty, because I'm not sure I ever posted it for you guys, but if you follow companies on FB, their giveaways show up in your newsfeed too.

I have NO secret weapon to winning - I just make sure I read all the rules, if any, and enter whatever I like. So much of it is random picking anyway. I will rarely enter something that requires more than 2 steps. One thing I've seen from Stamp TV and a couple other companies is that they have you like the post on FB, and they pick from there, or, my favorite, they do a random pick from their fan base, and you do nothing at all. One day, I will post all the things I have won since I started the blog. I'm sure you're tired of reading, so ... here we go !

Moxie Fab World - DimeStore Vogue

Olive Garden - daily entry - trip to Italy

philosophy - daily entry - chance for daily win, plus grand prize of philosophy products

fave crafts - daily entry - Grand Calibur

imaginisce - short hop for iRock prize

Spellbinders - Bunny Hop - 2 prizes a day for 5 days

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awesome, I won the Gina K Designs paper packs from the last two stamp kits on facebook this week

Liz said...

Most Excellent, Rebecca - all it takes is one to get you started !