Thursday, March 24, 2011

HURRY IF YOU HAVE A HOBBY LOBBY NEARBY !! And Other good sales...

I was in mine today, and they had 50% of ALL clear and wood handled stamps. That includes the Tim Holtz stamps, which are normally $14.99. They also have all paper packs at 50% off, which includes Tim's fabulous scrap pads which are $14.99, and come in 3 different colors. They are marvelous. I scooped up 2 stamp sets and 1 scrap pad.

My Tuesday Morning has the Zutter Bind It All for $49.99 - it's a starter kit, and they also had Owires and wire snips for $2.99 which are normally $5.99. Not every store has the same thing, so it's kind of hit and miss on what you find, but I always stop by mine when I am in town, I've been able to pick up alot of things just by luck alone.

Joann's has it's continual sale on DCWV stacks, it seems like they're always 40% or more off. They also have Cricut carts for $39.99, and I used my 40% off coupon for a $14.99 magazine that was filled with sentiments for the inside of cards. Can't remember the name right now, will post it when I look at it again.

No comments: