Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Favorite Digi Artist in The Whole Wide World !

Mo has just posted her newest image - Go Check It Out !  It isn't free, but if you go to her Facebook page and follow her there, from time to time she has a 24 hour freebie you can grab. Mo's Facebook page 

Take some time and look around her blog Mo's Digital Pencil Too !  I'm sure you will love her work. She has a bunch of categories, and you can find almost anything you want in her shop. I fell in love from  the first image.

She does have some stamps in photopolymer clear available through Stampavie and thru their site, you can locate a store that sells in your state. Google search for online stores that sell the clear stamps.

I'm not getting paid for this, but I just love her work, and wanted to share it with you too !

No comments: